..Prologue..

ISABELLE
Loves the Arts
Thinker.
Child of God.

..Speech..

..Backstage..

Designer: me = )

 



Sunday, August 12, 2007


My wireless network is working. Yeah! =) It wasn't easy getting it fixed okay! Tried with countless failed attempts to call the as-they-claim-24/7-hotline and finally managed to get a caucasian lady on the line to help me. The first few minutes were totally frustrating. I just couldn't get her pronunciations! 8 = "eh" The phone call lasted 1 & a half hour, you can estimate the amount of patience I had to put in. A friendly and helpful lady nonetheless or my mind would still be brooding over the network.

The long-waited holidays are here! Too long in fact; 2 months. Nevertheless, I miss this feeling of having nothing urgent to do on my agenda =) Let's see what I shall get done this holiday..

1. Attend ballet classes (Lazy bones are a condition at the moment)

2. Read novels

3. Complete my ballerina cross-stitch

4. Spend time with mummy and friends =)

5. I need a shopping therapy

6. Do some exercising! (Hopefully my brother drags me to the gym ome day)

I am beginning to miss my kids back at the centre. I miss the looks on their faces when they see me every morning and never fail to greet me with a loud exclaimation of "Teacher Isabelle!" I miss having sand-play with them, digging holes and allowing them to burry my feet. Kids have so much fun just doing something like that. I miss every one of them, even those whom I have to raise my voice at and making my blood boil =)

Kids are like balloons, they come in many shapes, sizes and characteristics.


penned down my thoughts @ 2:01 PM