..Prologue..

ISABELLE
Loves the Arts
Thinker.
Child of God.

..Speech..

..Backstage..

Designer: me = )

 



Sunday, June 17, 2007


A week of holiday just passed by so quickly. Wait, was it even a holiday?! I was packed with projects but glad that all is cleared =) It can be so much fun to complete piles of projects with determined friends! There was so much of laughter, joking, snapping of pix but of cos hard work comes into place. No matter how much I convince myself that I HAVE TO get some lesson plans done up, I failed time after time over the temptation of TV and the internet. (bleah.)

Temptations aside, I'm treating myself to a dance performance later on tonight! =D FINALLY, I get to go to the Esplanade to WATCH a show & not work. It has been quite awhile since I last treated myself to a performance. Oh oh! The title of the performance is Sinfonia Eroica. Shall fill you guys in after I catch the dance!

Come to think of it, I've a list of performances I wanna catch this year! Already missing so many good performances during this period of Arts Fes. so I really hope to save up enough cash for the upcoming performances. Oh yes! BESTIE! You know what?? King Lear & The Seagull is sold out! Tix are totally booked! Oh gosh. Darn sad, I was hoping to catch it! The tix. are really ex. though, cheapest is $60 and most ex. is $400?!

Hmm..I've been thinking whether I should try applying a job at Kinderland after I graduate. Teaching isn't so sucky after all. I'm hunting around for a puppet at the moment, hoping it can be a good teaching aid for me when I return to CC. (saves me from all the shouting)

Ladies night here I come! Toddles! =)


penned down my thoughts @ 2:50 PM