..Prologue..

ISABELLE
Loves the Arts
Thinker.
Child of God.

..Speech..

..Backstage..

Designer: me = )

 



Saturday, June 23, 2007


Today was a splendid day! Has been quite a few months since I had a family gathering =) I don't regret sacrificing lesson-planning time for this definitely! Was a rare opportunity to get 3 of my cousins, 2 aunts, my mum and myself out for an entire ladies' day. We had satisfying lunch at Pepper Lunch (though mummy says it's like eating fried rice) and just stayed on to chat for about an hour! Topics were never ending..From the past to the future of the youngsters, to encouragments from my aunt & cousin to be my own childcare principal in the near future to setting up a Nannys' Inc. with my mum as the nanny-quality-check tao kay! Haha! We brought the entire house down! We then headed on to tea at The big O at Wheelock place & I really must compliment their yummilicious cakes! We ordered 5 different chocolate cakes and boy do we feel like chocolate-panel-of-judges! Did a lil shopping & I do realise how much my aunts care about me =) Since young, knowing I'm from a single parent family, they always try their best to patch up that "empty" part of my life and for that, I recognize their efforts & simply LOVE them =)

Ahh..Sinfonia Eroica! Flirtatious, Fascinating and full of admiration! (the last of which is how I felt at least) In the beginning, I had a lil difficulty understanding the plot of contemporary dance. I was already on high mode being settled just the second row from stage! The dancers' moves are more than just precise infront of my eyes and that's what truly gave me an insight to contemp. I kept reminding myself that the dancers are portraying young relationships, flirting, youngsters falling in and out of love, pursuing the love they desire and encouraging a soul that keeps often to herself. Soon enough, I saw the dancers telling their stories through body movements and body connections. The best part has to be the water splashing! Dancers having fun gliding around the stage, splitting & skiing! Those splashes of water in contrast to lightings really gave a effect to the audience of admiration! I wish I was amidst all the fun =)

Indeed this holiday was fruitful afterall =) I take home lessons from everyday activities..


penned down my thoughts @ 12:37 AM