..Prologue..

ISABELLE
Loves the Arts
Thinker.
Child of God.

..Speech..

..Backstage..

Designer: me = )

 



Saturday, June 09, 2007


First week at the childcare is over & I'm already missing the teachers and kiddos there! Time passes so quickly at the childcare that 5pm comes before I even notice the time. My mentor is a super nice lady & she really reminds me of this aunt of my who is very gentle & caring. There are about 4 China teachers in the centre which really gave me that "oh no" impression in the beginning but now that 5 days have passed, I realize how personable & interactive it is to speak to them! They are just a few years my senior and they always have interesting stuffs to share. In particular a teacher Erica & zhao lao shi whom I am under care of, we give and take when it's time for work & crap a whole lot when it's break time =) And the aunty who cooks our lunch, she's over-feeding us! Teabreak deserts, cooling drnks, cakes, coffee, tea, tasty soups! Omg..the list goes on! Zhao lao shi is really a darling! She was out grocery shopping the day before & bought sweets for me which is for the throat! And she says "teng ni mah!" (sayang you!) Haha! I feel so loved! <3

The kids! Oh gosh..everyday I hear kids screaming "teacher belleeeee" and "teacher isabelleeee"! I've handsome boys named Russell, Ethan, Davin, Travis, Teck Hon, Yan Rong and Delson. Pretty girls named Valerie, Davina, Rachel, Tiffany, Xin yi & Renee. The pre-nursery class! Oh gosh..lil Iris, Ferdinand, Justin, Brandon, Aiden, Valene & the list goes on! Have been looking after the pre-nursery these two days 'cos xuan is overseas. Okay, besides them being adorable, they have tortured my throat!

Yesterday was a dinner date with Mag & Ning =) When we met, we were almost screaming in joy! So much to catch up on & it really is a big part of me that's missing without their company =(

A few pix to share with u guys =)
Last day of the semester

Ah dai & ah gong =) ning had to leave early so we din manage to take one together =(


penned down my thoughts @ 10:11 AM