I made my decision to quit violin lessons after 5 years of establishment. Will someone applaud me for my courage? Will someone praise me for my sensitive and responsible mind set? Will someone comfort and tell me "you have done well all these years"? Will someone share my stand of pain-stake to give up on my passion and a promise I once made with my late Father? Nevertheless, it's over. I did it for mom and I am proud of myself.
[Yun] Hello there! =)
[Rene] I miss you so much! =( Want to talk to you abt. so many stuffs! Yea I did well that night & I am proud =) But I made blunders the other day at work & made Musa pissed. opps!
[Mad Hatter] Mag mag..what will I do without you? Thanks for standing by me all these while =) I will work hard and aim for our "Lanz & Bond" duets! Hee..
[Peiwen] Can't wait till you return to work!! Yup there are shows in June! It'll be the Arts festival so do return soon! =)
[Bestie] Sweetheart!! <3 I miss you truckloads!! Yea I decided to quit violin to help mom financially. Will tell you more when we meet okie? Free next next week? Probably we can meet or something =")