..Prologue..

ISABELLE
Loves the Arts
Thinker.
Child of God.

..Speech..

..Backstage..

Designer: me = )

 



Saturday, May 05, 2007


Alright, this place is seriously getting moudly. It's already 3 weeks into school and all is falling well into place =) Assignments have been scheduled, project groups settled and we are all embarked on getting them done asap without the need of sleepless nights! Being in year 3 really means something to me. Besides the fact that age is catching up on me, I realise the number of true friendships I made through out this tertiary instituition. At year 1, I thought naively of frienships, year 2, it was a rough tide of finding who are my true friends and those I can entrust. Now at year 3, I just hope to make everyday as meaningful and memorable as possible. =) I am glad to say, Poly. school isn't that bad after all.


Besides school, I have been juggling with work at the Esplanade, ballet and violin lessons too. My extra curriculum classes have been rather taxing lately. One requires demanding flexibility and the other requires quick reactions to changing notes. Nevertheless, I'm glad to experience these since I lost the chance at young age. I did have thoughts of holding back these lessons as money issue has been tight lately, but it's the passion that gives me second thoughts. So I shall just keep these thoughts aside for now. =)


Work has been good lately, somehow feel that I am learning and improving each time I work. Though others say it is no big deal, but to me, it's an achievement I make everytime. Was attached to theatre hall circle 1 yesterday with all those VIP boxes. I clinched my target to get as many intermission drinks as possible before the show! First time ever, I earned 9 intermisson drinks on my own! =) Just pre-show alone, I made $478 and yes, I feel very proud of myself. I kept pushing for Champagnes and wines that the patrons got so tempted, they ordered without a second thought =) During the intermisson, I'd my senior Li yun to help me in my bar. At the end of the day, we earned $1250. My boss was wondering if circle 1 turned into the main foyer that night =) Sense of achievement just gives me the determination to do even better next time =)


Was suppose to have violin class now but my teacher's wife just gave birth to their 2nd child, a baby boy! =) Baby showers! Shall go hunting for a gift for his newborn later on! =)


[..BESTIE..]
Hey sweetie!! So glad to meet you across the street yesterday just before I went to work! Haha! That reaction across the road was hilarious! We must meet up again soon on a Saturday okay! Drink lots of water and we shall go pig out the next time we meet! =D


[..SHU ZHEN..]
Thnx for popping by! Hope you've been doing good! =)


[..PEI WEN..]
AH WEN! =) Miss you to bits too! Everytime I open my locker and see your shoe bag inside, just makes me think of the fun times we had at work! Are you coming back to work soon? Everything at esp has been fine, got so much I wanna share with you!!


penned down my thoughts @ 1:52 PM