I felt bloody cheated. Cheat off my work load, efforts to put in the best of my capability and worse of all, MONEY. I finally understand why mummy says working in this particular line stinks. People do not pay you honestly & companies are rarely genuine to their staff when it comes to financial issues. Bloody hell. A bunch of bias freaks. Rest assure, I will never step into that particular company, little wonder one of the outlets already closed down. Serves them right!
Those who do bad unto others will get what they deserve some day.
Ugly issues set aside, I've been in an awful mood lately. Probably cos I'm still not fully recovered? I've been rather anti-social & emotionally touchy. I think I had better keep to myself these few days to avoid conflict with anyone. My words may turn out blunt of which I do not know why myself. I just refuse to do certain things I always enjoy doing and mummy's words sometimes get into my way but I highly doubt she realizes. I need to do something about this.
Alright, besides getting pissed off over some bias-think-they-are-goodess people and getting myself all so affected emotionally, I manage to have dinner with Serene yesterday =) together with my boss and supervisor from Oriental. It was a funny dinner that helped set my awful feelings aside.