I'm back! =) Exams are finally over & I've nothing to fret about, at the moment at least. This holiday is gonna be a busy busy one! I'm packed for the entire 2 months! Will be working at the Childcare centre I'm attached to in order to get myself mentally prepared for Year 3 attachment. Gain all the experience I need before I suffer in Year 3 =) Not forgetting work at Esplanade, at least I decided not to leave for now. Will work for Phantom of the Opera shows and decide then if I'm gonna stay. Music theory exams in March that I've still yet to get prepared for =X
Went out for lunch with mag, ning & nana yesterday =) Had a good time with all the crazy picture taking! Today went for a haircut with mag & a lil shopping just before all the working days begin =(