Another weekend came and went. I haven't had enough rest! =( Started work at the Childcare just last Thursday & I can tell you it is horrible! "IS" because it is and it WILL BE horrible for the next one month to come till I finally complete my 1 month job deal with the principal. How wonderful life is. First they left us to struggle on our own, figuring out what the heck to teach the kids as we don't even know where they have left off; project approach which we haven't even put to practice after learning it through VIDEOS; cleaning up heaps of mess & dust in the classroom AND handling a bunch of kids in the class who are sometimes so wild they drive us up the wall. I result to shouting to maintain firmness with them that I think I probably end up shouting instead of talking on a norm now. Things just don't look too good for me within the next month. I have yet to find out & experience more insights to the place that I never really enjoyed myself at.
A close friend broke a news to us today, shocking as it was. I was caught in a mist of daze for a couple of seconds after attending a church meeting. Today marks the 1st Sunday of Lent and it talks about temptations. The relation to the news broke to me and the scriptures I read today really gave me a daja vu feeling that shot shivers down my spine. Nonetheless, personal reflections aside, I wish this speacial friend of my, best wishes and blessings from our good Lord. =)
Have a great week ahead dearies as we head to school, work or even just slacking at home during this holiday! I shall be back to blog next weekend =) God bless!
[YOU MEI]
Oh gosh..where have you been? Having exams at the moment isit? Do tell me when your exams are ending..I really feel that I am losing track about what's going on with you over there! =(
[LIANE]
Hey girl!So sorry..I actually got the tickets quite a few weeks back already! Should any friends of my back out for the show, I will let you know okie? But do get someone to go catch this theatre show with you! It is a MUST NOT MISS production! =)