Hoof! I feel a great sigh of relief after today! I passed my teaching assessment! Whee! My supervisor wasn't as scary as some of my friends mentioned! In fact, I thought she was really nice and approachable! Had a good talk with her & just really glad she's an understanding lady. =) My kids went a lil roudy nonetheless, some were going in and out of their learning corner, playing in the blocked up area and even dancing infront of my supervisor! Gosh. Lucky I managed to remain calm & controlled the situation! Still lots more to improve on in terms of my teaching style and classroom management. Perhaps I'm a lil too nice with the kids =( Never-mind about that, I just feel so relief after today!
Sometimes the image of people's selfishness really brings shivers down my spine. At first, I often get angry with ms. anonymous' selfishness. Then I told myself that everyone had their flaws so I decided to drop the irritance. Now, I am getting annoyed & disgusted at how some people can take advantage of other people's kindness. Yes I admit that everyone is selfish in certain ways to benefit themselves but isn't overdoing it just too much to bear?
I think I made someone a lil pissed today =( Was probably a lil blunt with my words and hoping she'll chill it off.
[KRISTEN]
Hey girl! Yeep! New layout! Hee..got a lil sick of my old one and thought this one suits me best now =) Thnx for tagging! We are both working this saturday! =)
[RENE]
Hai yo!! Why like that.. Inform me when you're gonna work during the 3 days okie? Take care in the midst! =)