..Prologue..

ISABELLE
Loves the Arts
Thinker.
Child of God.

..Speech..

..Backstage..

Designer: me = )

 



Friday, January 19, 2007


[LIANE]

Hey girl! Wow has been long since I last spoke to you! Sorry I had to leave the conversation the other night 'cos I was really busy with school stuff. Can't wait till this semester is done! How have you been? Still doing your projects or going into exams soon? =)



[WAWA]

Lurve ya to bits girl! <3



[RUBY]

GIRL! I MISS YOU SO MUCHIES! Please can we meet soon! Yes, wo hui jia you de. Got so much to talk to you about. <3



[BESTIE]

BESTIE!! Sigh. My life has been in ups and downs. Shall catch ya real soon ok? Got so much to talk to you about too. I really hope this semester is over soon. It is completely draining me. How have you been? Miss you so much! <3



[RENE]

Hope to cya at work soon! Miss you to bits girl!


penned down my thoughts @ 3:23 PM