..Prologue..

ISABELLE
Loves the Arts
Thinker.
Child of God.

..Speech..

..Backstage..

Designer: me = )

 



Friday, January 19, 2007


I had an interesting talk with xin on our way home from school this evening & I couldn't resist it but to leave a thought or two about it here. I won't inject too much information but I wish to say, every family member has their difficulties as part of a family unit. No one member lives off easily without any trouble or pressure faced. Even in a small family of 3 or 4, may experience communication break downs, issues of biasness and the share of being role models in the family. However, no matter how much one has sacrificed for the family, given their all but benefits little, it is them who have achieved strength, experience and independence.



Life would be a better place if everyone look upon the bright sides of their life. Weigh how fortunate you are as compared to how unfortunate you are. Notice it? How fortunate you are in life, definitely weighs off the bad sides. Cheer up, look ahead and be proud of yourself and your life! =)


penned down my thoughts @ 9:21 PM