..Prologue..

ISABELLE
Loves the Arts
Thinker.
Child of God.

..Speech..

..Backstage..

Designer: me = )

 



Tuesday, January 30, 2007


Greetings thy sincere readers! Thou has come to yet leave another entry to reveal the utmost darkest secrets in my life! Yea right, bullshit cos you won't see me revealing too much on the net.



Anyhow! How has everyone been? In the midst of piling projects & worrying cos you haven't started studying for the exams that are upcoming in 10 days right?! tsk tsk! No worries, you are not alone. Ha! I'm in an exact same situation as many of you are! Struggling to finish every scrap of projs left to do & hoping to start mugging for the exams ASAP! Thinking I can enjoy right after the exams? Nooo..I still have an upcoming music theory exam in March! nervous nervous. Haven't started practicing and neither the least of doing the homework my teacher sets aside for me. Come think of it, projs are already draining half my life & robbing my sleep - what time can I find to do anything else? It has been serious time management for me lately. Studies, projects, work = $$, violin and ballet. Hoof.



Let me see if I've any random stuffs to share with you guys that occured over the week..

Oh yes! It was darling Yi en's birthday just that past Sunday! Happy Birthday sweetie! A group of us celebrated with her over dinner on thurs at Vilage located in Heerens and then proceeded with some aimless walk-about (to ease digestion as according to ms. li xin! Haha!) and finally to chat at Coffee Bean in Wisma Atria. Wait, or was it Starbucks? nvm about itsy bitsy details, the main point was - it was truckloads of fun and laughter that night! We definitely brought the house of Vilage down man! Not forgetting the bill that summed up to $200++ for just 8 persons! It was so much fun getting to know some friends better and of cos catching up on my darling mag! We should have more of this! =) Will post pictures up once I get them from the birthday girl!



I believe I am suffering from serious stage of STM (Short Term Memory). Know why I insist? I LOST SOMETHING OF MY AGAIN! Oh gosh. Will someone just volunteer to knock my head?! This time, I left my THUMBDRIVE in the comp. lab. It was a gift from dad =( Sigh..like what the f**k? It was a painful lost. I definitely won't wanna lose yet another gift from my daddy like my violin or my camera! CHIO CHIO! =X People, please help me by reminding me to check my stuffs k! =(



It was my last visit back to the childcare centre I'm attached at for the year. Sad sad. I was so happy to enter the classroom with shouts of joy from my bubbly 10 kids in class! Time ticks by and no one realises it but I suddenly feel I've have this strong connection with the kids in my class. I have seen them grow up since they were 3+ years old, watching how they start to speak a little more than my previous visit, seeing how they begin to share and play with their friends and most importantly, hearing them call me "Teacher Isabelle" with no mistakes =,) I will miss this bunch of 10 who unknowingly became so attached to me and always keep them close to my heart cos they were my first batch of children I nurtured =)



OMG! Must Mag mention the bicycle issue?! It's so embarrassing! Okay okay..shall not go into indepth details incase the person reads this and laughs his/her butt off! I was offfered a ride home from somewhere the other night. He/she mentions RIDING to this place we were at. Being the NAIVE me, the only thing that came through my mind was a BICYCLE. Imagine. He/She lives so freaking far from that place we were at, how the heck to cycle there right?! Nooo..the gullible me didn't think on the broader surface. I was thinking "What the..so squeezy a BICYCLE and you wanna fetch me home?!" Not till later when I realise it was a MOTORCYCLE that he/she refers to. Dots. Those who know it are laughing! I can see you laughing! Now, Stop it!! =X

[MAG]

UPDATE LE! How nice I am! O=) hahaha..GU NIANG MEETS TECHNOLOGY *curtsey and says "HELLOO VAIO!"* Wahahahaha..you really tickle me mag! <3

[WAWA]

Lurve ya deep deep too!! <3 hee..yargh! I think the supervisor got bad mood that day! Chill k? We passed and that's what matters! Chiong till the exams are over and we shall parrttiiee!

[CHEL]

Hey girl! Thnx for dropping by! How you managed to find my link? Hee..take care there too! =)

[BESTIE]

Yipee! Hee..can't wait till we meet again! Wish I could transport you over to my sch =( Hope you've been doing fine girl! Miss you truckloads, shiploads and cargoloads too! Hee.. Lurve ya deep deep! <3

[LIANE]

All the best girl! We shall all work hard for good results! =)

[NING]

Hee..NING! Mag mag is a GU NIANG MEET TECHNOLOGY! Wahahaha..mag is gonna kill me for this! Let's chiong for exams! Has been great joy having you at school! =)

[RENE]

Girl ah..your back ok mah? Please do take care okay! I'm working this coming fri and sat! Whee! So I get to see ya and catch up with ya! Hee.. mama gave me permission for supper on sat! Yipee! =)


penned down my thoughts @ 5:56 PM