Just return home from an ECH society bbq at East Coast beach, proudly organised by a bunch of my classmates =) Thought I would feel awkward as my closer friends wasn't around but my prediction was wrong and I truely had a good chill out time! Had Ms. li xin to come pick me up with her dad's car to do some shopping for food! Frankly I felt a little nervous cos she just got her licence not too long ago but it all turned out well and she makes a fine driver =) Had confidence in her la..haha! Then headed to the bbq pit, had all the eating, talking and meeting of the seniors. Took lots of pics & it was a fine evening without rain! God bless!
Then I decided to back out from li xin's offer to fetch me home though everyone insisted for me to get into the car. Since I stayed so nearby, thought I wouldn't make everyone uncomfortable in the car being so squashed already. Kind of glad to take a slow walk home along the beach on my own too =) Wanted to speak to xin about stuffs but neh, that girl must be shagged out already =)
The path I took seemed so long and the thoughts of Daddy streamed through my mind. I miss you so.
[GRACE] Hey sweetie! Don't be sorry..even I myself don't clearly remember what was it you said! I ain't so petty yea? =) I see..so you went through what I did too and I wish I spent more time with my dad too. Yet I know he is at peace now & I am happy for him =) Am sure your dad is at peace too =) Lurve ya too! muacks! <3
[LIANE] yes a count down to 2007 and I wish I had the time to sit down to reflect on 2006 and its happenings. I wonder what the year 2007 has prepared for me =)