It's time to move on in life. Daddy is now safe in the hands of God & I'm sure he is at peace. It is time I continue my usual lifestyle & be happy =)
Past few days have been going out to get x'mas presents for my love ones. Nonetheless getting one for myself too! =) I finally bought my ipod nano! Though it is silver & not the colour I wanted, I managed to get a pretty white casing to fit it and it looks wonderful on its own! So I get to save $40 doing ipod G-mask! =) Managed to get quite a good buy, $231 net price after gst from Lucky Plaza. Ouch. There goes my bank account. Been spending too much lately! All the presents, x'mas outfit and all..I think it sums up to a good $300 plus! Ouch. Happy with the gifts I got for my love ones though =)
Last Monday, I met up with my cousins Caroline & Cherie! Oh gosh. I haven't seen Cherie in YEARS! Say like maybe 6 years?! I will always remember daddy's words, telling me to erase those family grudge & live will harmony =) I will do my best for both sides of my family to see everyone stick together as one =) It was a fun fun day last Monday! Had great lunch at Seoul Gardens and a jolly catch up time with my two darlings! I always remember the good old days when everyone was still young & I was like their big sister looking after them. It still remains the same till today =) Took neo-prints twice! Gosh. It summed up to a good $32?! Youngsters these days. I gave in to them this time since it has been eons when we last met! I felt my heart ache over the cash spent! Haha! Lately, I've been closer to my cousins over at my dad's side too =) Even though I am the only female young adult among all of the male species, I still feel like a princess among them sometimes =) Always getting the best treatment & priorities! Hoho. Not forgetting the young generation of cousins I have who always try to include me in their games =) Such sweetie-pies <3
Was my first time meeting daddy's favourite cousin just recently during the wake. Chef Wan, the internationally known chef. Wow. Everyone was busy taking picture with him and asking his autograph! I should consider getting some & selling to his fans =) He is such a funny man! Always putting on a smile on his face like taking things easy for everything. Able to make everyone smile and laugh =) It is such blessings to have an Uncle like him =) No wonder daddy favoured him so much! He always gives me that cheeky smile & it never fails to make me burst into laughters =)