..Prologue..

ISABELLE
Loves the Arts
Thinker.
Child of God.

..Speech..

..Backstage..

Designer: me = )

 



Friday, November 17, 2006


Sorry to cause an inconvenience by adding a password to my blog! That bloody B*T*H has been leaving nuisance tags on my blog again. I am tired of deleting them one by one as she floods my tagboard with hatred messages at one ago. Seriously, if she hates me, why can't she confront me? I will be more than glad to thrash it out with her face-to-face. She better know that her behaviour is so childish as a student-teacher! What sort of role-model is she playing to the children she teach? Such disgrace.



I have been really busy at school. Plus on top of that, I have to work, plan lessons, dance and force myself to practice the violin. Sleep has been really limited lately which explains my horrible eyebags. I will update once I find the time! Promise! =)


penned down my thoughts @ 1:11 AM