..Prologue..

ISABELLE
Loves the Arts
Thinker.
Child of God.

..Speech..

..Backstage..

Designer: me = )

 



Friday, November 17, 2006


Achievement [uh-cheev-muhnt] - noun
1. something accomplished, esp. by superior ability, special effort, great courage,
etc.; a great or heroic deed: his remarkable achievements in art.



That is exactly how I felt today. Lady luck has been on my side this week, probably 'cos I've been a good girl lately =) (not that i'm always up to no good of cos!) Had 2 important list-to-do on my schedule today. One was a presentation for a Child Development module on Disabilities, my group members and I touched on Osteogenesis Imperfecta (Brittle Bones). Many enjoyed our presentation & we all did a fine job! Was my first time working with Lixin, Velencia, Yi en, Yu pei and of cos my dearies Ning & Mag. Glad to say that it was a pleasant experience! Everyone played a part and the end product was excellent! I'm a happy girl! =)



Second on the list was a mock test on the decoding of words in IPA style. Cross my heart that I was panicking for it since yesterday while practicing! So afraid I couldn't decode those words that seem so Greek! Studied for it and ironically, I had fun while decoding the words during the test! Breathed a big sigh of relief when all was over! =)



I have been thinking..what is really considered an achievement in life? The simpliest things one do in life makes one happy, is that an achievement? For myself, every opportunity I grap and made good use of it is an achievement for me. What about you? =)





My sweetie-pie Nicole! (mum looks afer her!) =)


penned down my thoughts @ 10:10 PM