..Prologue..

ISABELLE
Loves the Arts
Thinker.
Child of God.

..Speech..

..Backstage..

Designer: me = )

 



Wednesday, October 25, 2006


Today was quite a slack day at school. Class started at 9am & lasted till 1pm with an hour break inbetween. The only thing that killed was the copying down of notes from the lecture slides with a lecturer who isn't exactly friendly & willing to give grace time to jot down her notes. Apparantly, I was scribbling down with my utmost ugly hand-writing & not exactly knowing what I am writing. Which is a bad thing of cos. Never-the-less, shall re-copy those notes & make sense out of it somehow.



Everyone was in high spirits! Ning had a hearty meal at JB over the holiday & Mag most likely spent lovey days with her ah boy! *winks* As for the poor me, I had diarrhoea - again. Helped me lose some tummy flubs though! Haha! So finally we all got to go out together today! After several trials to get a full attendance including my Ms. Phantom Ivana, today was the day! BUT, Ning's neighbour had to come disturb our plans. ROAR! Ning..I am gonna bite her!! Haha..don't feel bad ok? We understand it's not your wish to have to leave early. So just as Ivana came to join us, we proudly took a few slip-shot group photos right smack in City Hall Mrt. Dots. And Ning had to go teach tuition. *bites!* Never-the-less, we all had a great time! Catching up with one another, go window shopping & me pissing off some shop vendor fellow (opps) & simply enjoying each other's company! Oh yes..not forgetting them swining me the whole of today for my lost of sense in speech. I cross my heart that I wish I could dig a hole to hide!



So here's the scenario that caused the whole hee-hee-haa-haa. I wanted to have a cup of hot milo during break but without milk cos of my bad tummy. I confidently went over to the aunty at the stall & told her in Chinese.. "auntiee..wo yao yi bei nai, bu yao nui nai..." ("auntie, I want a cup of milk, but without milk") OMG. So freaking embarrassing! Everyone around was laughing out loud! Auntie then asked me.."she me dou bu yao, then ni yao she me? Shui ah?!" ("Everything also don't want, then you want what? Water eh?!") Okay..laugh! Where is my hole to hide!!


penned down my thoughts @ 9:59 PM