School has been pretty much fine up till today. Always eager to learn more at DPIP & SF classes especially since it touches on issues regarding a faculty I am kean in. Family issues, policies and theories. At least I feel a better sense of hope in an area that struck my interest in this course. Probably my family background is what made me interested in these modules. Nevertheless, I hope to reach out to help those children who goes through what I did years back.
For once in many weeks, I am home earlier than mum! Have always been out late cos of work & dinners with friends. Feel rather guilty leaving mum alone at home when she's back from work. So I'm gonna make sure I have a good dinner & talk with her this evening!
Boss from the muffin place brought You-mei & I out for dinner last night at this Korean restaurant located at Chinatown. I must say it was a really good food experience for me since it's my first try at Korean food. Frankly, I never knew their stuffs are all so spicy! Nothing else on the dinner table was not blood red besides the lettuce they gave for an appetiser dish! I used up tissue after tissue to wipe those dripping sweat & tearing eyes from the spicy hot food that was laid before the dinner table! Woah..an experience indeed! You-mei & I ended up chewing on those lettuce to reduce the spiciness in our mouth! Haha! I think my boss had a fun time seeing us tortured! Woo..but there was this some-what cute Korean guy working in the family restaurant who cast me a rather charming smile! =)
Anyhow, enough of day-dreaming. Back to reality, I shall get going to welcome mum home from work! =)