..Prologue..

ISABELLE
Loves the Arts
Thinker.
Child of God.

..Speech..

..Backstage..

Designer: me = )

 



Sunday, October 01, 2006


Feeling a little moody & sleepy for a Sunday. Probably cos it's the only rest day I have from the week. I have officially given up on working two jobs in one day. Everyone thinks I am mad & I can't help but agree now after having broken down a few days back. Imagine this..working at the muffin shop from 7:30am to 5pm & rushing down to Esplanade & working from 6pm to 10:30pm. That's more than 12 hours of standing & service. siao. Anyway it doesn't help me earn more money so I should just work for one each day & not attempt suicide through over-working.



Few days back, I guess it was a Thursday, I worked for both jobs & totally broke down by the time I reached my second job. Fingers were all blistered, legs all aching & my mind was in a whirlwind of thoughts. When a senior tried testing me with my product knowledge, I totally gave in to tears. Felt so stupid. Of cos I'm not such a weakling freak; had other matters to trouble upon. That I shall keep mum. Really sorry to those I gave a shock to when I suddenly charged into the toilet looking ghostly. Oh well, nothing is impossible to challenge myself with. I will try work something out, somehow.



Bought tix to Rockapella this afternoon. Got a discount cos it's an early-bird purchase! Show is only in Nov. so yup, long long wait! Damn saddening!! I couldn't purchase tix to Vienna Boys' concert in time! Darn. So I guess I gotta end up working & hoping to at least hear something coming out from the concert hall. Cries.



Officially broke now. But i really really really wanna go catch Red Giselle! Any takers who is interested to watch with me? =) I shall try earn sufficient amount to purchase tix! Yes I know, 25% of my pay goes to Esplanade shows but I don't care! I need my dose of the Arts! =(



Someone is in a horrible horrible mood lately. Wonder what is wrong. Frankly it bothers me. Imagine trying to get an urgent answer but to no avail of a reply. Calls & what I get is a kind of attitude. Like what the.. No offence to this person but seriously, you can come straight to speak to me about it.



Great. I am in that "interfere with me & I will bite off your head" mood. How to tahan the week through?!


penned down my thoughts @ 7:20 PM