Count down: School begins in 4 days. Sickerning. I'm definitely not looking forward to school at all! Get this dreading feeling & I would really rather just work & earn cash. Spend my days dancing & playing my violin & life would be satisfied. Somehow I'm hearing from more & more people that they regret getting into their current course. I am in no different situation. I wish I got into hotel management course or do theatre studies. Being in ECH is just simply dreadful & I really see nothing I am interested about doing in the future. Hopefully my mind changes & being where I am really ain't that bad a choice.
Well, at least the only thing that yearns me to go back to school are my friends. I miss some of them so muchies! Miss their noise, miss talking to them & simply missing getting by the days hogging over piles of projects together. Haha! I guess staying over each other's house is gonna begin again. Opps. But we did promise each other to start fast & get it over & done with! Without them, it will be tougher to go ahead with school.
I haven't been in cheery moods lately. Was upset to leave my workplace at the muffin shop. Being away from the ultra nice aunties at work, the best boss in the world & my bestie!! I really miss going to work early in the morning & just begin making chocolate muffins & more of them till afternoon. Chatting with the aunties, playing a fool with the funniest boss ever & simply poking fun at bestie at work with someone. Hee! =) I was the loudest at work, talking the most & making the most noise. Yet at Esplanade I guess I am the direct opposite. Probably being the youngest at work really does make a difference. Hope to get used to the working environment at Esplanade soon.
Went to visit dad yesterday. I am trying hard to get myself prepared for the worse. I often seen such scenes on TV or in the theatres. But never knew it falls on me now. I am not very certain how to accept it or have I already accepted it? The tumor in his stomach weighs 5kg on its own, pressing down on all his organs causing functional problems. Stomach bloats to almost like a 7 months pregnant woman. It's either a major op. which is risky or chemo. depending on luck too. I found it hard to hold back my feelings & just kept telling him to fight the disease for my half-sister & I. I know he can't see us grow up & walk us down the aisle. I returned home to cry in the arms of my mother & ask for her not to leave me.