A breather day for me tomorrow =) Decide to take a day off from work at the muffin shop tmr & go visit dad. He's discharged from the hospital & resting at home. Shall go visit him while I have the time.
Damn tired from work. Yesterday I was in-charge of looking after the oven in the shop. Once in a life time experience & I must say it was really challenging & tough at the same time. Got my hands all cramped up from holding the countless numbers of muffin trays & face slightly burnt from the close contact with the oven! Not bad..got myself a face tan! Haha!
Yesterday was one of those rough days for a friendship with my close friend. I felt those blood boiling & urge to just scream. I guess it is really important to learn to accept each others' changes in a friendship. If you do notice something different or out of the usual, speak & talk it out. It is pointless keeping silent & being sensitive towards everything. You will never understand unless you ask & talk it out. It helps build a stronger friendship at the end of the day but remember that everyone feels & thinks differently.
A few more days working at the muffin place. Gonna miss everyone single one of them who made my working days so enjoyable. Promised them that I would pay them visits in the shop! Working with the aunties are sometimes way off better than people of my age. They seem to be able to speak sense into me all the time & give me so much of advices.
Forbidden City ended last Friday. Has been a great experience working for almost coming a month. Yet what was most pissing off was when I received free programme booklets & soundtracks!! Gosh. I threw out every single cent in my wallet for those when I watched it the other time! Now I got it for free. How wonderful. It's okay! Shall share the joy of beautiful soundtracks with my muffin place boss! =)