I'm back! Feeling a little better today. Sorry to sound so negative in my previous post, was really feeling the blues that day. No worries, I am on a lighter scale right now. Though I am still ever so quiet & lost in my own world at work, I am still trying hard to adapt to the new working environment and my colleagues.
I think it has been eons since I last exercised. It was practically 3 months ago that I last went for a jog with Xin at East Coast beach! Gosh. My fats are all formulating. Yesterday was my 5th day at work! Also one of the busiest & enegy consuming. My muscles are aching like hell today. I even received a blue-black on my hands! Yes, I am learning the hard way. I am finally getiing the hang of the job in the bar! Did circle 3 bar alone again yesterday for the 3rd time. Was happy with myself cos I made no mistake. Only minus the fact that I made this one patron a little pissed cos of some miscommunication between us. I managed to clear the matter & apologised to him. Received tips from patrons! Haha. But of cos it goes back to the company. Happy nonetheless for making many patrons smile. I am happy when others are happy.
The trash bag from my bar counter was darn heavy yesterday! First time man..My colleagues saw how I had to drag the bag on the floor. Haha! Woo! The urshers are nice people! Made friends with 2 of them last night & they were so sweet to help me clear all the glasses after the intermission! Helped me a whole lot really! Sold countless amounts of orange juices & beers. Ouch. Fingers hurt while opening the cans. Was helping my colleagues transport bottles of Perrier in a carton box. The box was so soft & unstable! Had a fear of my life that the bottles would all fall from below! Haha!
Gonna start work at the muffin place tomorrow morning. 7:30am at Tanjong Pagar. Snores. Bestie isn't starting work till Oct. Gonna die of boredom at work again! Nvm. My aim is to earn earn earn!! Received my first pay recently but guess what? All gone. Smart ass right? All of it went to a maron brother of mine. Demanded for 2 months of my handphone bill at one shot. Claims he has no money. Please. Don't come and bullshit me. He has the money to buy another new phone & money for expensive food. What is a few hundred $ to him?! Selfish fool. Was so angry at work yesterday cos of this matter. Hate it when people demand money from me. Not like I won't pay back okay! I will pay you back even if I am at my death bed. Argh! Just wish I can BLARGH everything out to another human than a computer.
Anyhow. Today I had ballet class. Haven't been to class for at least an entire week! Gosh. Techniques all going down the drain. Plus the fact that my muscles are aching? I couldn't perform in class at all today. My toes are giving me this problem of God knows what & it hurt so badly when I went on pointe that I teared. Imagine the pain. Need to improve on alot and I mean A LOT.
Oh yes! Forbidden City was Fantastic, Fabulous plus Fanscinating!! I can almost see Serene agreeing in unison. Omg. I enjoyed the show so much that I felt I was playing a part in the story! I teared thrice & was clapping & cheering so loudly that my mum had no choice but to join in. Heh heh. I am so glad mum enjoyed her first theatre show at Esplande! She was so attentive through out the show without the need to fear of heights. The seating was of good view! Though this lady infront of me had a huge hairstyle & I had to siam (duct) wherever her hair was not blocking. Haha! I couldn't resist the soundtrack too! Poured out every dollar in my wallet to purhase it that night. Have been listening to it everyday!
Somehow I have these thoughts. I really love theatre productions & wish to be a part of it. Should I drop ballet for drama? I don't know. The thought just crossed my mind. I love both but I can only make a choice of one. What should I do?
Ahh. The weather is perfect for a lazy sunday evening watching tv & just lazying around. Tomorrow is the beginning of hard work again! Add oil Isabelle!
Why dream of love when love has died? [Forbidden City: Portriat of an Empress. "Why dream of love?"]