..Prologue..

ISABELLE
Loves the Arts
Thinker.
Child of God.

..Speech..

..Backstage..

Designer: me = )

 



Saturday, September 16, 2006


I haven't been well lately. The feeling of loneliness seem to overwhelm me so much that it sometimes drives me nuts. The pressure I put on myself to be independent is pressing me so tight I sometimes feel like a loser. I am trying hard to accept the fact that I am always second to all. Yes there is nothing wrong being second but I feel insignificant, somehow. I have people telling me that I should just stop wasting my time on ballet and violin cos I can never make a future out of it. I have people also comparing me with a sister who doesn't even know me. My knees are giving me problem lately & working daily has been giving me those locks in the knee which hurt so bad. I want to dance. I want to sing. I want to cry but I have no shoulder that I can lean on.



Is this what you call, Independence?


penned down my thoughts @ 2:02 PM