I am officially 19 and I can foresee the roller-coaster rides awaiting for me just a few miles ahead. The feeling is traumatizing. I suddenly fear being 19. Wish time could be turned back all over again but since here is where I landed myself up, I shall just walk ahead and face the trials that come by.
Helloo Sockie & Jacob if you guys are reading this. Yes, I just understood from a communcation today that more people from my poly class than I expected actually reads my blog on quite a regular basis. I was quite shock but I guess blogs are meant for all to view right? So yup, feel free to view, comment or gossip. I suddenly feel like I have given up on this whole poly class and school thing. I have already rest my case on certain issues in school and I really don't wish to be reminded of it. I know everyone pointed finger at my blog for the cause of this hoo-haa and since no one is willing to listen, I really have nothing that I can do out of my capability. Just let me learn more about myself and to be independent and strong ok? I know something good comes out of this for both you and I.
19th birthday celebrated with bestie and her family and another one with my mum were all very heart-warming. I felt loved and appreciated. I think that is more than enough to expect. One shouldn't be too greedy in life. I recieved lovely gifts from bestie! (shall show you all pics after I load them in) She is really thoughtful..every gift from her gave me a form of motivation, comfort and acceptance. I won't ask for more. Though so many ugly thoughts and words came to me since I turned 19, I am still trying to bear in mind, it's only the milestones to building strength within myself.
Tomorrow I shall just enjoy myself to the fullest with my buddies. I am gonna laugh my heart out and take gazillion pics for memory. I am gonna appreciate every single second spent with the ones I love. I am looking forward to allowing my best friends take the confusion and pain away from me.
Life suddenly seems like a new beginning for me at age 19.