..Prologue..

ISABELLE
Loves the Arts
Thinker.
Child of God.

..Speech..

..Backstage..

Designer: me = )

 



Sunday, September 24, 2006


. The week has passed. FINALLY. I have been waiting for today. For the entire week I have been working at the muffin shop. Chocolat N Spice. Goodness gracious. The business became roaring good! It was already good the previous time I visited & now it has became even more popular! I reached workplace at 730am every morning which means I drag myself out of bed at 6am every morning. Imagine. This is even earlier than school days. At work, I do muffins in the kitchen for the first half of the day & after a rushy lunch, I do sales in front counter. Everyday is 12 hours of work, of sales and of standing! My legs' veins are all popping out & blisters all over my fingers! No pain no gain yes I know.



There are still some old colleagues at work! I was so happy to still see them at work on Monday! But I made them a lil upset cos I stupidly went to ask them "Wah! You are still here eh?!" on my first day. Haha. Didn't cross my mind that it sounded sarcastic! Got really tired on my first day cos I haven't tasted the feeling of standing for so many hours in a long while! Bored cos bestie wasn't around too! Made friends with a few new colleagues! Nice aunties who are ever so concern! =) I really enjoy working with these aunties! Like my mama at work! But no one beats my mummy la..



Everyday at work went well cos the boss is such a sweetie! Her parents treat me well too so I feel at home and at ease at work. The torture day was Wednesday. I made a minor mistake at work and the boss in-charge that day was the main boss's sister. Got reprimanded so badly & threatened that I couldn't help it but burst into tears. I ran out of the shop & was crying. Felt so scared & helpless. Long story if I were to mention it. Oh well. That's working life right? You get all the shit. Other than some nasty customers and horrible boss on wednesday, I enjoy myself at work! Get to eat free muffins & lots of mango! Haha.. Bestie come join me at work soon! Ms. Chan & everyone have been asking about you! Haha!



Haven't been working at Esplanade very much lately cos muffin place already drains me for 12 hours. But I received some comments on Friday about my working style. Hmm. Give me some time ok? I really need time to adjust and improve. I know I have been the worse among the newbies but I think I really need time. I will prove others wrong one day. =)



This coming week is a slack week for me! Decided to take a few days off work to recover from aches and injuries. My blister on my fingers are hurting! =( Shall be working only for the last few days of the week. Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday are catch up days for mummy, friends, personal time, ballet, violin & rest!!


penned down my thoughts @ 5:55 PM