..Prologue..

ISABELLE
Loves the Arts
Thinker.
Child of God.

..Speech..

..Backstage..

Designer: me = )

 



Friday, September 08, 2006


Anyone remembers what day it is today? Frankly, I think some do but they don't give a damn while some just hate me too much to think I deserve their well wishes. I am feeling very down on this day. Mainly for a few reasons, friends no longer treat me as friends and family no longer remember I existed. 19 years of my life and now I begin to face lots of challenges. I am trying hard to learn to be strong and independent.



I am just so glad my first day at work was yesterday cos it totally cheered me up before today. I met 5 great working partners, 1 boss that tells jokes which may turn out so sarcastically funny and the place I feel most at ease, most calm and most comforted. Though my seniors tried killing me to remember prices of drinks, individual product information, location of one place to another and testing me on mental calculations ("how much is 1 champaign and 1 wine?" "How much is 2 champaigns, 1 wine, 1 perrier, 2 soft drinks & 2 mars bar?")..yes I have no means of calculator for help. So you can imagine me pulling my hair off. But ironically, I had fun. I enjoyed myself and though the other staff weren't so friendly towards me in the beginning, I made good friends at the end of the day. Now, I think I would rather go to work. Shall hit more details when I find the time.



Today my bestie is gonna celebrate my b'dae for me and tomorrow will be the big gathering with my other buddies. I hope everything turns out well. I don't ask for much, I just ask for company and love from friends.



Happy Birthday to me. You remember now?


penned down my thoughts @ 10:15 AM