..Prologue..

ISABELLE
Loves the Arts
Thinker.
Child of God.

..Speech..

..Backstage..

Designer: me = )

 



Friday, September 01, 2006


After a night's rest, I think I have cooled off. Just trying to put aside those harsh words and continue making those outings possible next week. Mum left a little gift for me on my table this morning for Teachers' Day which caught me by big big surprise! I thought it was an early b'dae gift from mum's friend. Thank you mummy dear! You brightened up my day! =D



That lil gift from mum some how gave me a drive to do my best in the course and be the teacher I am inside me. She gave me that ray of light to just ignore those who do not appreciate and walk away from my life. I lost no one, they chose to walk away, not me cos I am always here for the friendship and bond. I realise misunderstanding always seem to come my way. Probably part of the problem lies in me. I wish they didn't just walk away but tell me what did I do wrong so I can change.



I meet with you-mei yesterday for a hearty lunch and coffee talk. We planned out an outing for a bunch of our girlies. So grateful that she's willing to lend a helping hand! We came out with some fantastic ideas for the day and without her, I doubt those ideas would have come by! So thank you bestie! =D I spoke to her about certain matters and she told me this story that some how gave me more determination to just move on.



It's the story of Buddha. Once, Buddha sat under the tree to do his personal prayers. A bunch of men accused Buddha for being a King who harms his people and is an evil man. But Buddha never cared less. He continued to pray in peace and tranquility under the tree. In the end, it was the men who wrongly accused Buddha that gets back what they did to hurt others.



I believe it very much depends on personal drive towards ignoring the hurting words and those who shun you. I am still trying to find that personal drive to really just ignore. I may not have the bazzare of friends in my life, just few but genuine. I may have the least family members to count on, but I have my mummy and that's more than enough. I may not have the best in life to do all that I want to, but I am glad I have hands and legs to work for it. I may be misunderstood by others 6 times out of 10, but I am willing to change for the better if the problem lies in me. I am willing to seat down to talk and patch up friendships with those who walked away, but is the opposite party willing? I am willing if the world gave me a chance.


penned down my thoughts @ 11:29 AM