..Prologue..

ISABELLE
Loves the Arts
Thinker.
Child of God.

..Speech..

..Backstage..

Designer: me = )

 



Friday, August 11, 2006


*screams in joy and jubillation* Today marks the LAST day of school term! *whee!* But kinda sad though, cos I will miss my fun classmates, company of Ning & Mag, bus rides with Xin and lecturers who are just amazing! Had Financial Management test today, feel so proud of myself! With just one full day of studying yesterday as I begin without knowing a single thing, I let out a big sigh of relief as I did the paper without any choke-ups today. It's a pity my first test was disgustingly done so my grades this time round would be affected by the previous one. Oh well, at least I tried and made it this time! =)

Yesterday was a no-lecture day. So I met Ning & Mag at town to study together! On my way there, I was so annoyed with some inconsiderate people! I was in bus 16 when these two guys came to sit behind me and they just had to talk so loudly like they were both partially deaf! I guess loads of those salivia got into my hair *YUCK!* I almost wanted to turn around to tell them to shush! Thank God they got off the bus before they get too far on my nerves! So the travelling continues and I spotted a road sign that says "OXLEY ROAD", I gazed in the direction of the sign and was awed by the HUGE houses in this landed property! No I don't usually bother about big houses or landed properties. But the thing is, my violin teacher puts up there!! *OMG* He is definitely loaded. The place is just somewhere near Plaza Singapura, town area! *Heh Heh* let's see what I want for my birthday gift..

Anyhow, I met Ning & Mag and we decided to head to Taka. for lunch before mugging for FM. We ended up having such an interesting out-of-the ordinary meal! Had this fabulous Jap. noodle with additional chicken balls and pork. To make the lunch even more interesting, we had it standing up by a counter sort of thing! Was my first time doing that though! Lunch was satisfying and we headed to Coffee bean to start mugging! Treated myself to a Mocha Frap. (all time fav) but I burnt my pocket cos of it! There was this funny moment about this Jap. guy sitting beside us, dozing off with a cup of coffee that probably doesn't work for him! Haha..Was getting concentrated into the subject when we got chased out of the place! "Sorry, it is now our peak hour, would you mind packing up and studying elsewhere?" Haha..and so we had to go! Decided to take a mental break by walking around for awhile and even tried going to the library to study but it was near freezing point so we dropped the idea. We then headed to an open area outside Taka. to try our luck. Was really uneasy there with people smoking heavily around us! Thank God for Mag's fren Ivana to come join us and gave us a brilliant idea to study at Lucky Plaza's Macs! Haha..we finally settled at our last location. Managed to cover all the topics together and got all the confused minds cleared up! Was such a fun day yesterday! I found my ideal study-kah-kis! Haha! =)

Opps. Mum is rushing me to have dinner with her. Back to update a little later! Need to spend some time with my darling mommy! Hee.. *peace!*


penned down my thoughts @ 8:19 PM