*WHEE!* The exams are over & the holidays are officially here! I think everyone deserve this break more than anything else! Semester 1 at year 2 was hard for all - group misunderstandings that never seemed to be subsided, piling projects to the ceiling (exaggerate a lil) and lots of other stuffs to handle on top of school. I can finally BREATHE! Yet now as I sit infront of the computer on an early weekday morning with no agenda for the day, I feel so aimless. Like let's see..okay, I am gonna indulge in lots of computer games proudly brought to me by AH MAG! Haha..Ning & I will be glued to the computer for some time. I just got screamed at by mum for playing games till 3am in the morning. (opps) I shall make mummy her b'dae card to cheer her up on her day tmr. =) I can do cross-stitch, read books, watch tv, do personal time reflection! Finally like the time is all mine? Yet I duno how to get started? (nonsense..) More updates a lil later! Computer game time!! (the mouse plays when the cat isn't home) hohoho.. =D