..Prologue..

ISABELLE
Loves the Arts
Thinker.
Child of God.

..Speech..

..Backstage..

Designer: me = )

 



Monday, August 07, 2006


Has been awhile since I last left an entry. The torturing week has passed & I am smiling cos I am still standing in one piece. I really thought I would have died! I had 4 major projects to hand in and lots of conflict that never seems to subside. Going to school has been a pain for me lately. I dread it very badly but luckily for my angels who help me anticipate my day at school, I won't have survive school without you all. All in all, I had 4 sleepless nights this week. Okay, let's make it look less shocking - I had an hour of sleep for each of the 4 days. Sounds less frightening? I went through all of that & I am still in one piece! *whee!* I must say I am proud of myself! All these assignments do sculpture a stronger me.. =)


The exams are approaching & once that is over, my well-deserved break comes! Goodness..you all don't know how much I am yearning for that day! I want to take a few days just to sleep & replenish all my lost energy! My eye-sight kinda became worse too..all thanks to assignments and the long hours I have to stare into my comp.! No pain, no gain! Strive till the end of this semester everyone!


Well, conflicts never seemed to ceased. The air isn't cleared and the distance is foul. Really, I think it is just me that some people are avoiding. Is there something wrong with me? Something that you all really hate about me so badly? A thing that I have done to make you all treat me like this? Despite my tries at easing the tensions, nothing seems to work. Instead, I feel worse and the more I get those ostracising looks. They became my nightmare. I never knew these people turned into my nightmare overnight. They once meant so much to me. But I treasure those happy times we spent, I really do. I will never forget the smiling and cheerful days.


Oh well, life goes on whether or not I like it or I don't. I believe this is God's challenge and I take it. I will do what ever best I can to keep the momentum of life going. I can be optimistic if I want to. So, I have been treating myself to lots and lots of theatre shows, musicals and concerts lately! =) Nothing else can brighten my days besides a good performance with the company of my bestie, family and genuine friends! =) I enjoy every second at a performace cos every bit of my enjoyment takes away a lil of my pain.


Last week, I caught Cabaret with bestie! OMG..the show was IMPRESSIVE! I think I went over-ga-ga on fei xiang. haha! Bestie was shock to see me behave like that for the first time! I wish he acted a more dominant role in the show though! Did not appear much during the performance but every other actors and actresses were amazing too! It really spurred my dreams to enter into theatre studies.


Recently, I found myself unhappy in what I am doing. Being in this early childhood line suddenly don't seem all like what I wanna do for my future. It is too routined and too structured. I am beginning to have second thoughts in continuing this early childhood field. I find myself having more interest in the arts than anything else. I would rather make music, dance, sing and act all day. I would rather do that as my job. I wonder where I should head after this 3-year poly course.


I miss performing days back in KC. 5 years of it passed so quickly and it is only now that I begin to reminence those good old days. I miss my stage, my opportunity to perform and be myself. I miss glamour days on stage as a performing arts performer. Sigh. When will the next opportunity come my way?
=) I will work for all that I wish to gain in life. I will live my life to its fullest & when I am on my dying bed, I wish to say "My life was fruitful!".


Today I went to Victoria Theatre to catch my dance school's concert. It was a collaboration with a Shanghai troupe and I must say, i was lost for words to see those young talented ones on stage! Our own girls weren't that bad themselves! Every performace was great and I enjoyed every moment of it! =)


Gonna treat myself to another play this coming weekend. It's entitled "Fairy Godfather". It is in collaboration with this LGTB pride month called Indignation. Thought it was a rather artistic field to it & decide to give it a shot. Anyway I have nothing against these people cos they are after-all humans like me and you too right? I see no reason to ostracise them. Looking forward to another play production! =)


GUESS WHAT? My well-deserved super-early birthday gift from mummy has arrived! TICKETS TO "FORBIDDEN CITY"!!! OMG.. I am OVERWHELMED, OVERJOYED, OVER-THE-STARS! =D 14th September..I can't wait! Good centre stall seats in Esplanade theatre. *WHEE!*


Your movements lift up my spirits. You helped brightened up my week, unconciously and endlessly. =)


penned down my thoughts @ 1:04 AM