Sometimes the best remedy to feeling-down days is just to get yourself a complete and undisturbed rest. I gave myself that remedy by sleeping 13 hours straight from last night. Now, I feel much more refreshed and charged up. New days are new beginnings, I don't feel too sad about all that has happened anymore. Had a nice chat with Geanarvy last night online and it made me realise that old friends are always around. She advised that friendships may sour in Poly second year but once third year comes, things will turn back to the better. I truely hope for that to come. Right now, I guess I should just focus on my studies (exams up in a weeks time!) then after which I shall give myself a few weeks break to do all that I wanna do, get back to work and earn some cash till semester 2 in October begins again. Yes, I have planned my timeline till October and all should go fine.