..Prologue..

ISABELLE
Loves the Arts
Thinker.
Child of God.

..Speech..

..Backstage..

Designer: me = )

 



Sunday, July 16, 2006


Yesterday was a total blast!! You-mei came over about 10am in the morning, just nice sufficient amount of rest for me! She lost her way here! Haha..actually going up the wrong lift and ending up at a different looking 12th floor with potted plants and brown gate? Haha! What a joke to the morning! Pressie time was the best!! She looked so excited to know what was in the big red bag! I thought she would have guess by looking at the shape and size! But no..she still thought it was a real life sheep eh? Haha! I am really glad she love the gift! I shall post a picture of it later yea? I broke my record by completing in within 2 to 3 weeks together with my mum! *woot!* I believe the frame is hung in her room right now and it really is worth all the hard work, late nights and finger pricking by the needle! =D

We decided to satisfy our need of a trip to the beach! Instead of having breakfast (cos it was too late!), she ended up having her oh-so-necessary milkshake while I had an ice-cream for breakfast?! Haha..was a great start to the morning under the warm sun and simply a nice chat! We headed back to my place and changed to hit town! Destination was to Suntec, treated her to a lunch at the Porridge Buffet! She's the only friend whom I know loves to eat such simple yet satisfying meal! Oh! That poor girl's appetite went down! (she use to eat lots more! but never fat of cos) I ended up gobbling down everything we took from the buffet (lucky it was not too much!) but still had space for more! (gosh..) We then headed to those turning machines to release childhood times! It is fun okay! When you turn out those capsules, every turn is a surprise of what you may get! Next stop was to Marina cos we wanted to turn the machine at this puzzle shop which had a fantastic choice of body parts! It looks really real! (mum says it's more worth the money compared to the lil gadgets) Remember the structure of the womb and foetus I posted? It's the same machine! This time round, I got a set of TEETH! Haha..damn cool! Will post a pic of it asap! You-mei and I exchanged cos she wanted the one I initially turned out which was a human structure showing all the muscles! Cool eh? We, or maybe just me, did a lil shopping to satisfy my urge for gifts for myself =)

Guess where we headed next? ESPLANADE! Haha..where else right? You-mei suggested it and off we went without hesitation! Ahh..the place I feel the least restrictions in life. Breathed in the air and I felt re-charged for the week! thanks to you-mei's suggestions! =) Went to the library to borrow some books and DVDs! Headed to the foyer of Esplanade and we just sat to chat! OMG..I think we were crazy toots laughing and laughing so much! Oh! I invaded her camera and took tons of crazy pics! Really really random ones! Just that I don't think I wanna post it online..(I wun know who is reading all these stuffs man..) Hope you enjoyed your day yesterday girl! I did, and I truely had such a good chill out, nerve easing time! =D

Today was a fast-pace day! Woke up early for church at 915am cos I missed it yesterday. Kinda overslept? So I wasn't really awake and was nodding off at church (confessions!) Then I went for a hair-cut! Woo..it's shorter now and the fringe is a lil different =) I am planning to change my shampoo products to Sebestian professionals. Shall try out and see the effects =) Had a simple lunch and I zoomed for violin class! Was a very stressful though meant to be unstressful class! Mr Leong kept telling me not to stress but he was stressing me?! Haha..class ended and I practically brisked walk to ballet class that starts in 10 minutes?! Goodness! Class was..okay I guess? Not really fruitful but yet not a waste altogether. We were all dying in a fogged up studio. Like Jane said, it's better than a suana! Cos here we are working out unlike suanas where we just sit! Haha..how true! Oh! After which I went to Sonata to order my black leotard =) It's gonna take LONG before it comes I know..(trust sonata's efficiency of goods at times..) But oh well, I really can't wait till I get it! =) Burnt my pocket for it!

Another workaholic's week at school for me this week! Bet all the lack of sleep will haunt me again. Oh well, I am so used to this! Have a meaningful week ahead! =D


penned down my thoughts @ 8:49 PM