..Prologue..

ISABELLE
Loves the Arts
Thinker.
Child of God.

..Speech..

..Backstage..

Designer: me = )

 



Friday, July 07, 2006


The hectic and absolutely breath-taking weekdays are finally over! Yipee to that! I have been yearning for this good old Friday where I know it's SLEEP IN day for me tmr! Can you imagine? I can just sleep without a need of an irritating alarm to wake me up at wee hours of the morning to get ready for school? For once, I am glad I don't get to see the sun rise from the dark! 'Cos once I open my eyes tmr, I know very well the sun would already be scorching hot out there in the afternoon! (unless it rains of cos) I obediently completed my theory homework just now after dinner so I can sleep even longer tmr! Mr Leong would be pleased to hear of my diligence in his homework! (haha!)

This entire week was one of the most fast-paced and stressful one I had in a long while. Not only I had to complete last minute project assignments, I had to endure a naggy and bad-tempered mum from home! (guess I shall not elaborate before I get agitated by the thought of it again) Rebecca said at SAM class this afternoon, the best way to stop agitations and frustrations is just to shut one's mind off it and indulge in a hobby. Yes, I shall heed that advice. My mum has her own bad days after-all..I went through 2 days of sleepless nights and maximum of 4 hours sleep for the rest of the nights through out this week! (round of applause please!) Dee and I were just sharing about how amazed we are at ourselves! This has finally shown me that nothing is ever too difficult for me to endure as long as I have the determination and patience! Hip hip horray for that! I know some of the projects weren't given my 100% but I do know I tried my best. At certain points, I was just too tired to let my brains function normally. I am proud of myself to go through so much shit this week without a single break-down or tear drop =D

I can finally take a breather this weekend! Though short, I am more than appreciative! Have yet to go to church tmr too! Haven't attended mass for the pass two weeks and I am already feeling so uneasy about it. And of cos Sunday! It's time for me to withdraw all my tensions and dance out all that I have in me! I simply can't wait for dance class this weekend! OH! And I vouched something to myself recently, I shall NOT have Bubble-tea with the pearls ANYMORE! Jayne! Can you believe it?! I had indigestion due to it on Tues! I was rushing through a project through the night that day and had puked twice! (how lucky)

This entire week wouldn't have been possible if not for the presence of my friends as well.. =)
Dee, Mag, Oli & Ning.. The week couldn't have passed by in a blink of an eye if not for the support and encouragement by each one of you! Thanks for being my listening ear and advisor, the ones who send me songs to keep me accompany, the ones who spoke sense into me and the ones who simply listened and comforted. Lurve you guys so much! <3

You-mei..How can I ever forget my bestie? Thanks for keeping me accompany through constant messages from you daily! Your encouragements and support helped me much through this week! Your b'dae is coming and I can't wait till you see your gift! I need the beach for a good breather time soon and I know having you there with me would make the trip an even more fruitful one! Miss you so! <3

Groupmates for DLE - Oli, Ning and Dan..We were the last to begin the project but still, we went through it together and made it through together! Thank you so much for all the hard work and it has been great pleasure working with each one of you! Deeply appreciated! <3

Schoolmates and esp. my bus-to-sch kahki Li Xin..The voices of each one of you made my day. The smiles and encouragements from every kind soul pulled me through. Life at school and esp. being in class 2 B0 1 wouldn't have been great without the presence of each one of you! To xin, thanks for hearing me rant so much during our long trips to school every morning and after school. Bus rides can't be as fun without you around! <3 to my bestowed treasures!

Life is good when you look at it positively. I am a happy girl! =)


penned down my thoughts @ 10:47 PM