..Prologue..

ISABELLE
Loves the Arts
Thinker.
Child of God.

..Speech..

..Backstage..

Designer: me = )

 



Saturday, July 15, 2006


Fridays are the best days of the entire week! *woot!* There is never a day I can carefreely smile, laugh and play-a-fool at school! Okay, maybe minus Agnes's structured Math lesson. Her lessons either make me freeze under the chilly air con or bored stiff! Today we were made to listen to a piece of music and actually come out with a short dramatization that inculcates mathematical concepts for young children. (everyone go *WOW..*) My group and I did a last minute one as usual, but ended up being post-pone to 2 weeks later for our turn to present! Hopefully the lecturer forgets about it by then! Hee..

OH OH OH!! I must mention this!! Haha..This morning, I received 2 missed calls and a message from darling li xin at 7am! I panicked and thought what went wrong! So then after reading her message, she actually asked if school started at 830am this morning! That gave me a shock of my life! 'Cos it was already 730am when I woke up! I decided to return call when she assured me that it starts at 930am and not 830am! Sigh of relief I tell you all! So I met her to go to school together and all..Then it was during the bus journey that she admitted to waking up at 6am thinking school starts at 830am! Left the house and walked to the house at 7am, sat by the bus stop but din dare board the bus 'cos I wasn't replying her msgs! Ahh..then some kind soul informed her it's 930am class. *LOL* wasted trip to the bus stop! She ended up walking all the way home but only to realise, she didn't bring her keys?!? OMG..what a nice start to her day! So she said she ended up sitting outside her doorstep, feeding the fishes and watering plants. *LOL* I had a darn good laugh, seriously! When we reached school to find out that Ning also had the same thought of school starting at 830am, both of them just shoke hands and hugged man! Haha..Mag and I had a good laugh for the morning!

Oh and it started raining very heavily! I was then arguing with li xin about some issues and we ended up giving chase near the entrance of our school gate. My goodness..we looked like kids playing catching! Mag and Oli joined in the fun! The total lunatic selves made my morning a cheery one =)

Laughing gas hit me hard today! I kept talking crap and my laughter was LOUD! People kept staring at me, making me feel so awkward! But really, isn't laughing out loud the best way to destress? Mag, Oli and I came up with a silly Tu Tu Kueh on a Tu Tu tree song and theory! OMG..that's how silly we can be when assignments drove us mad through out the wk! Life is frantic at school but inevitably enjoyable with my dear friends!

Tomorrow is You-mei's birthday!! I can't wait to show her the present! Haha..till tmr! Have a good weekend ahead! =)

Sometimes people say mean things to make them feel good about themselves..


penned down my thoughts @ 12:13 AM