Darn it. I was happily blogging a long post last night when my lap-top flashed "Batt low" sign. I ignored it the first time and then a second time before my comp. went on stand-by screen. I then quickly switched on the power thinking to charge it and continue with my entry. Next minute, everything went blank. Any guesses why? I forgot to plug in the DARN charger into my lap-top?!?! So yea..the whole post went bazooka! I doubt I wanna type what I said last night. Was quite a depressing post anyway. Not gonna make my blog's appearance look nice..I definitely took a lesson with me ytr, if my lap-top says "Batt Low", listen to it!! =(
Today was a long day at school! Was rather restless I should say. Had lots of laughing gas in me! Someone wasn't really smiling at school today and being herself. Things just feel a lil odd when she's behaving differently. Really hope to see her cheery and smiling again! =) OH! Ning and I couldn't help but laugh CONTINUOUSLY over this silly video on YouTube we watched! I will leave the link at the end of this post! Do go watch if you guys have time and just chill out for a good laugh out loud okay! It's a lil sparstic but no harm for some good laugh sometimes! I gotta go work on my Academic Writing assignment so hopefully I can attend Ballet class tmr! Peace out!