..Prologue..

ISABELLE
Loves the Arts
Thinker.
Child of God.

..Speech..

..Backstage..

Designer: me = )

 



Saturday, July 22, 2006


At SAM class yesterday, we viewed a movie that created an effect in my life. "Tuesdays with Morrie", a movie I never thought would bring out so much meaning and lessons in life. I remember years back, I once bugged my mum to buy the book for me 'cos I heard it was quite a good book from someone I used to know. However, she was reluctant. So I never got to read the book and brushed off the matter till yesterday when the impact was so hard on me, I almost lost myself.

The movie tells of how much we should appreciate every single second in life and where there is no time, make time even if it's to meet an old friend or see someone who is dying for the last time. Many situations crossed my mind during the movie. Morrie in the movie, regretted not being appreciative to his Father's presence and not trying to understand him before he left the world. In the mortury, he left no tears for him. He found it hard to forgive his Father and it is all too late.

I wish I found inner-strength to forgive my dad for all the years he never really cared for me. I still have time, but time not too long. Cancer is eating his cells and life day by day but I still find no way to forgive that pain. How I wish, God gave my dad and me more time.

Appreciation to the friends who step into my life or at least even those who once stepped into my life but are gone. They came for a reason, they taught me valuable lessons and they showed me the beauty of life. Though they are gone, they always remain in me, the memories both good and bad. I learnt to appreciate them though now I may still have that burning pain in me for the lost of their presence. But I learnt, to love and appreciate when times are still good and friends are not gone. I will always remember those I pray for in the silence of my heart.

Gratitude. For the ones who gave in so much to life and bringing out the best in me. The ones who lived life to its fullest and showed me that life is beautiful. The ones who heard me rant, see me cry, comfort my pain. My heart goes out to all those whose life lives in triumph.

Please, allow me cry and let out the pain in me.


penned down my thoughts @ 1:52 PM