..Prologue..

ISABELLE
Loves the Arts
Thinker.
Child of God.

..Speech..

..Backstage..

Designer: me = )

 



Wednesday, July 05, 2006


Ahh..there is no place like home! I just step into home and took a deep breath to intake the fresh homely smell of the place I feel most at ease. Stayed over at classmate Daniel's place last night to complete a project that was due today! How overly confident we were, due on wed and start work on tues. Thou shall never NEVER do that again! I was near breaking down points. It was definitely fun to stay over with See ning at Dan's place! Working with them gives me no stress and no fears. I was really appreciative of Dan's family's hospitality over Ning and I last night! His mum was so concern about us having enough to eat and place to sleep! How sweet of her! But of cos no one said I could sleep. I was up the entire night last night to complete the project with my team mates and I cross my heart, I was a walking zombie at school today!

You have been so mysterious among us, giving me unnecessary stress, giving our team mate the fear to shine and express and utterly showing the childish sides of you. I wish, we wish, you weren't so empty within.

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday is down. Two more days for the end of torture week. Ganbatte! = )


penned down my thoughts @ 6:13 PM