..Prologue..

ISABELLE
Loves the Arts
Thinker.
Child of God.

..Speech..

..Backstage..

Designer: me = )

 



Thursday, June 22, 2006


Yesterday was a fantastic day! Had a hearty meet up and chat with you-mei, a few thrifty rounds of shopping (necessity!) and a fascinating performace of Bella Figura! But the only thing that made me a little moody was the flu. (ugh) Thank God I have my nose drops with me if not it will feel like as if I am being suffocated.

Bella Figura is one of the best Ballet contempt. I have seen! It involved mixture of feelings and there were lots to reflect and think about after every performance. So instead of going out of the theatre to ease those butt numbs, You-mei and I sat in the theatre during the 2 intermissions to discuss our thoughts. Some were even listening to us! Bella Figura gave a light note to ballet contempt. There were moments of amusement, laughter, melancholy and sweetness. Ah..so much for a night of enjoyment in the place I love most.

Today is stay-home-day. I ended up clearing up my room and throwing away bags of rubbish! Well, studying was SUPPOSE to start today but guess what? (haha..)


penned down my thoughts @ 9:35 PM