This is terrible! I have already burnt a big hole in my pocket after spending so much during the beginning of this month but I am still spending on what's left pathetically! Now, I am beyond Broke. I shall be a good girl in July and stop spending on anything else but food and necessities! Self-discipline Isabelle! So disappointed in myself! But I won't deny that what I bought today is absolutely a way to cheer myself up =)
I guess that's my bad habit when I am feeling stressed up. I start to buy things to comfort myself and price DOES NOT matter. So you can imagine how I buy things blindly. Today there isn't any lessons at school so I met my bro. for lunch at Suntec. He bought me a new bed-sheet set from Aussino! My favourite! I shall take a pic of it when I fit it onto my mattress! So anyway, I bought some stuffs today which I don't exactly consider Necessary. (view pics) Woo..and I went shopping alone after my bro. left to meet his wife. Bought a lil something for someone =) (shh..)
There's a Financial Management test tmr and I still yet to begin studying. Feeling so lazy today! Tmr is gonna be an ULTRA long day for me and I need to sleep early badly tonight (that means no comp.!) My group mates and I will be doing our SAM activity. Hope everything turns out well even though yesterday's rounding-up session made me so pissed.
I just realise something! Every ballet lesson I attend is about 2 hours plus. I have lessons 4 times a week so that makes it 9 hours of ballet weekly! My gwad..how did I sustain it?