..Prologue..

ISABELLE
Loves the Arts
Thinker.
Child of God.

..Speech..

..Backstage..

Designer: me = )

 



Sunday, June 04, 2006


Okay, my blog seems unassumingly famous among passer-bys and anonymous people. I wonder how they even manage to find their way here sometimes. Everybody else's blog is peaceful except mine. How interesting. Well, so what if people do not like me? So what if people speak ill behind my back and comment that I'm such a bitch? I am absolutely fine with it. I don't exist to please every human soul. Why can't people just let me lead my life in the way I want? If you have a problem with me, come to me and tell it into my face. I will be more than glad to answer your queries. Human beings just expect too much sometimes. Leave me alone and just stop being childish ok?


penned down my thoughts @ 6:05 PM