..Prologue..

ISABELLE
Loves the Arts
Thinker.
Child of God.

..Speech..

..Backstage..

Designer: me = )

 



Saturday, June 17, 2006


Okay, I am under the weather. How great! Last week into the school term break and I am down with a fever, sore throat and flu. Guess I have been out too often lately with an unpredictable weather. Last week of school term break better be well-spent! I have a revision lesson back at school to attend, a captains ball event for the year 1s to facilitate, project meet-ups, Singapore Arts Festival programme to catch! (Bella Figura) and I guess the list goes on. I better do all the shopping before the projects hold-back all my time! It has been record breaking for me this entire week! I spent a good $200+ over gadgets, tickets, fashion and passion! There's a big big hole in my pocket now..boo-hoo!


penned down my thoughts @ 3:08 PM