..Prologue..

ISABELLE
Loves the Arts
Thinker.
Child of God.

..Speech..

..Backstage..

Designer: me = )

 



Thursday, June 01, 2006


A misunderstanding? I can only hope it's the truth you are speaking. It robbed away half of my confidence and ruined my moods altogether. I cried like an idiot in public and I braved the glares from strangers. I wish you could talk things out with me and tell me what is it you really want with me now. I know you are happy there with joy and laughter but let me tell you, I am not laughing nor smiling from my heart. I forgot what it means to be happy and feel that life is incomplete. You robbed from me, the most genuine and important person in my life. Please tell me what you really want with me. But thank you for giving me the chance to cry and remember how good it feels to let everything out through the salty taste of tears. I have never felt so tormented with lonliness in my life. It is not self-pity but plain emotions of a girl who is lost.


penned down my thoughts @ 2:21 PM