Today is a totally enjoyable day at school besides the dry morning Math class. Field Practicum tutorial was intimidating cos of the lecturer but I had a darn good laugh over a Lesson plan that my lecturer showed us. (sings: HEAD, SHOULDERS, knees and toes!) Wahaha.. Self-awareness was the best class as expected for every last lesson of the week at school! I think I lost a little of my voice from quite a lot of cheering and shouting! Nonetheless, all was good!
I had some water play with my friends after school! Was a little drenched cos I had tectics to avoid the water! But friends aren't happy so I am told to watch out on our class outing on Tues..(oh no..) Haha! I am enjoying the presence of my classmates so much more than usual! I am having fun and laughing at school! Let's just hope this goes on..=)