I have lots on my mind today. For a moment I felt really castrophobic. Like I was squashed into a tiny bottle. I am sorry if I was harsh on my words and hurt anyone today. I really don't mean it.
I feel a lil melancholy today and the song Broken by Seether and Amy Lee just nice suits my moods. Thanks to Mag mag for sending me the song! =) It is gonna accompany me thru. the night. The lyrics to the song doesn't exactly reflect to me in any way now. I just love the tune and how it nicely fits the lyrics. And to my dearest besty fren you-mei, never close the doors of opportunity on yourself, look ahead, search far and never stop believing okay? I am always here with you! To my sweetie dee, I <3 ya! =)
Who are you, really. Are you just a stranger or are you someone who is gonna build a genuine friendship with me?