..Prologue..

ISABELLE
Loves the Arts
Thinker.
Child of God.

..Speech..

..Backstage..

Designer: me = )

 



Sunday, June 04, 2006


I am in love with my new blogskin! Thnx to dee for her wide range of recommendations that I found this perfect one - at least I like it! =) It gives me this fresh and simplicity feel to it!



This week was hard on me. Absolutely tormenting. Thoughts that drive me insane, assignments that made me literally pull my hair, tears that choked me and worries that quicken my heart-beat. I'm glad the week is ending on a peaceful note - with just me, myself and I. I feel at ease to move ahead to the last week at school before my 2 weeks break at school begins! Woooot!



To you, if you actually still bother reading about my whereabouts. I'm sorry I deleted your tag-messages to me on my tagbox, they are not gone but still kept with me. I realise it was something quite personal that I wish not for others to begin questioning me about what's going on. I guess I know how you feel and what you want, which I actually was quite sure about since months ago before the misunderstanding came recently. I respect your decisions and I promise to lead my own supposedly happy life, depending on how I look towards it. I just hope we remain friends and not let feelings of strangers stray between us. After-all, we were once best of friends, right? All the best to you! =)



Ah..let me see! I shall scrap the part about how my assignments almost killed me 'cos in total, I spent 7 hours STRAIGHT in front of the comp. to complete it! Didn't had the chance to bathe, eat and rest till 1am in the morning! It was a crazieee Thursday so-to-say. I even re-did parts of my essay when I was supposedly done! That's when ms. li xin scolded me crazy girl and for the benefit of doubt, I agree! I just hope I attain the grade I hope to get! *fingers crossed*



Friday was a chill out day! There was a sweet Self-awareness lesson to end the weekdays at school - the best lesson I can ever ask for! We were suppose to write on one card, 10 personal strengths and 10 weakness. On the other, our cards are actually passed around the class for friends to fill in their opinion of ones' strengths and weakness! I was darn slow in filling in my opinions, or was it the time given was too short? The first persons' card to receive was none other than li xin's..how interesting! Then I also had time for cards belonging to dee, mag.G, fiqah and ning! Okay, I think I was slow!



Here comes the best part..the arrival of my opinion-filled card! Many felt that my weakness was in my thinking-too-much symptom! How much they understand me sometimes! I really think that's my weakest-link. My thoughts lead to worry and ending up in pessimistism. I need to change my thoughts asap! One said I wasn't showing my true self to the class yet, there is more that meets my character. Woah! I wonder who wrote that! The joker part was when ms. oriel commented my weakness being a Greenaholic!! She said I should be more open to colours! Haha..what a joke! Is my fettish for green so famously known..? Woo..then comes the strength! I was shock actually, 'cos majority commented that it was my confidence.. Frankly, I placed confidence under my weakness in my card! Ironic! My public speaking skills were what they wow-ed about but I guess it deteriorated after the lack of opportunities? I dunnoe..many thinks I carry myself out very well in publc, which is good isn't it? But not in a Nursery classroom 'cos so many kids don't seem to understand me?! Oh well, much of what others think about me and what I think of myself, I look forward to taking a turn in life in certain areas. Hopefully it will lead me. =)



Today was an alright day I guess? Woke up really late, went for violin class, attended mass and did some shopping at Parkway. Sometimes I think playing the violin gives me the confidence and determinations in life. But at times, like today, I felt so lousy and unappreciated by my teacher. His actions and words were obvious to that matter of fact. I have hardly any time for practices during the week and I guess he probably half given up on me? Oh no..there goes my wondering thoughts again!



Will be home to do lotsa stuffs tmr! Assignments, homework, personal stuffs and prepare for Monday's lesson! Argh..the beginner teacher's blues are haunting me! I fear ruining yet another lesson with the kids..wish me all the best! Teaching Art to kids really ain't an easy task..



Have a good week ahead everyone! =)


penned down my thoughts @ 12:39 AM