..Prologue..

ISABELLE
Loves the Arts
Thinker.
Child of God.

..Speech..

..Backstage..

Designer: me = )

 



Monday, June 26, 2006


FINALLY got a Starhub broadband and I can use the net unlimitedly! My goodness..how long have I been waiting for this! Now I can use my laptop anywhere in the house! How cool that is? *woooot!* Haha! Oh well..am going off for ballet in an hours time for a 3 hours class (jumping for joy but will drop dead later)

Oh yes, I had my last Art and Craft lesson with my kiddos at the centre today. Was graded for it by my mentor and I am so glad I passed! (wheee!) Mentor commented that my classroom management was good (What?! Is she for real?!) but the lesson activity was border line. Next up..Music and movement lesson plans (panic) and did I mention 3 (THREE) lessons to plan for? (oh great..)


penned down my thoughts @ 4:54 PM