..Prologue..

ISABELLE
Loves the Arts
Thinker.
Child of God.

..Speech..

..Backstage..

Designer: me = )

 



Friday, May 19, 2006


Are you beginning to regret letting go of the bond we used to share? Remember those times you always had me by your side and should the world fall upon you, I'm always ready to hold you there? Think hard and think deep, do not let your achivements in life mature you into a snobbish fellow with air. Cos by doing so, you are letting go of the hands of the true ones who stood by you through thick and thin. Oh probably you have better off friends who make you fuller in life but don't you think there is something and someone missing now? I believe you aren't that heartless. Think hard and think deep, do not let your nature of maturing go out of hand. I wish you knew I am always here for you and I keep my promise; the days I live are the days you are never alone.


penned down my thoughts @ 12:31 AM