The weekends are here! Seems like I only have time to blog on weekends. The odd weeks at sch are so consuming and breath-taking! Almost everyday is a 9am to 5pm day and I'll be a zombie by the time I board the bus on my way home. Just yesterday, I was on my way home alone without usual Li xin to company and I needed to nap SO badly! But no..I only found a seat beside this rather big size lady whom I only had space to sit less than half my butt! I was nodding off and trying to keep my balance, how skillful..
Apparently I'm waiting for Ms. You-mei to come over to collect her worksheets that I printed for her but there's completely no sign or message from her! Haha..anyhow, I'm prepared to slack this weekend! Okay, maybe I'll do SOME assignments. My brains are officially dehydrated from this week's taxing lectures and I can see Dee nodding in agreement while reading this!
For this week, my thoughts drifted through the possible reasons why some people change so drastically overnight. Is it society? Or could it be the human ego that boss the inner-self around? Some people just irks me by the way their behaviours change overnight. One minute they may say "I treasure you!" and the next, "I detest you". Sickerning how human nature works sometimes. But at least then I know who are the true friends in life.