..Prologue..

ISABELLE
Loves the Arts
Thinker.
Child of God.

..Speech..

..Backstage..

Designer: me = )

 



Sunday, May 14, 2006


Sometimes I wonder..
Who are the true friends in my life?



I see friendship as one that lasts eternity. One who is willing to go through life with me during ups and downs, witnessing most important days and occasions in my life with me and those that never fail to stand by me. Laugh, Smile, Cry, Wonder,Worry and Dream with me.



One who has gone through waves of quarrels with me. Arguments over the slightest and silliest things. Having interest of a similar kind where we can talk anywhere about anything under the sun or stars. One to one talks are crucial and not forgetting the times we head for each other to ask for advices over anything, be it relationship, family or personal issues. Someone patient and treasures the past years of the friendship, be it a year, or 10 years ago. The list goes on.



In my mind now, I can only think of a few who are already in the list of "True Friends". Obviously I shall not name them, a little too sensitive issue here. What about the rest? Am I gonna build a strong friendship with them like my current ones? Or are they just acquaintances? Hmm..


penned down my thoughts @ 11:26 PM